The Mental Fitness Practice online course is an opportunity for you to develop the foundational knowledge and insights required to create your own personal mental fitness plan. Creating a mental fitness plan can help you build a mental fitness practice that will have a positive impact on your mental health, as well as your workplace engagement and productivity.
This course is designed to:
- Explain the concept of mental fitness
- Demonstrate how mental fitness can positively support mental health
- Encourage the development of a personal mental fitness plan
This course will also help you mitigate the risk for accidents, sick time, and presenteeism.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the role of mental fitness in reducing mental health risk
- Explain the link between stress and mental health risk
- Explain how the act of resiliency and coping will build mental fitness
- Recall micro-skills that build mental fitness
- Develop a personal mental fitness plan
Topics of study
Topics covered in the Mental Fitness Practice online course include:
- The benefit of mental fitness
- The link between stress and mental fitness
- Building mental fitness
- Micro-skills that build mental fitness
- A personal mental fitness plan
After completing the course content and achieving at least 70% on the quiz, you will be entitled to a certificate of completion.
|Join Our Mailing List
|Book a Call with us